Colorful, easy to wear, and versatile designs top this season’s hottest jewelry developments. Fall 2016 is about big, bold and colorful cocktail rings!
Reach for the sky in this Ivory Sky cocktail ring. Lovely Lapis, white mother of pearl and white topaz combine for a vibrant grey-blue with rainbow hues. This ring is a true show stopper!
Jewelry fashion trends are often born rom the creative minds of designers and featured on high fashion runways. These designs start out as extravagant , avant-garde statements meant to accentuate a collection of garments and overall concept of the designer’s line. From there, celebrities and stylists cherry pick and cultivate jewelry designs to wear n the red carpet, and those looks are shared to the masses.
The Dove’s Viola cocktail ring above features the Pantone Color of the Year. Rich Amethyst is coupled with pink mother of pearl resulting in an expressive, creative and embracing purple. Surrounded by diamonds, this is the ULTIMATE cocktail ring!
This season, it’s all about colorful cocktail gemstone rings. The bigger, and bolder..the better! These dramatically styled rings are often seen in clusters of vibrantly colored gems or with large, colored center stones surrounded by diamond accents or smaller complementary colored gems. From Sapphires to Rubies, to even Turquoise stones, the options for this look are endless. Some people prefer a giant center stone showstopper look, while others prefer a smaller center stone surrounded by gemstones or diamonds. The design choices are vast and there is a style to accommodate any taste.
The center stone for this cocktail ring originated in the Amazon River, this “Hope Stone” is known to soothe the spirit and calm the soul. Faceted, clear white topaz is layered with amazonite and surrounded by diamonds to create a glamorous look.
At the top of the list are the designs worn by royalty and celebrities. When copied and revamped, these fashion forward designs are readily available in a wide range of styles and prices to suite any age, budget or style!
Houston Jewelry has the latest runway jewelry trends just for you! Whether you are dressed in a black evening gown or in your favorite pair of blue jeans, the jewelry trending on the Spring / Summer runways and donned by celebrities on the red carpets are not only fit for an elegant black tie evening event, but can also work well with an everyday wardrobe!
Celebrities have long influenced our jewelry selections, and while today’s average women can’t always afford to wear fine jewelry designs from the likes of Harry Winston or Fred Leighton, their designs have provided inspiration for a more unique and inexpensive alternative for the everyday woman!
Colorful, affordable gemstones glittering on earlobes offer a basic, yet personalized statement, and today are stealing the show from the ever classic diamond stud earring! Oversized drop earrings and ear cuffs of any metal will add immediate edginess to your go to ensemble.
That 10-carat diamond and emerald necklace we all drooled over on the red carpet can easily be replaced with an affordable, colored gem and diamond station necklace, or a simple lariat with dangling drops in rose, white or yellow gold.
And, don’t forget the bold fashion statement ring or popular cuff to accent from wrist down. Whether karat gold or sterling silver, encrusted with pave diamonds or giant center stones, these are all Spring/ Summer fashion must haves.
Join us this Thursday, December 17th for our Le Vian Fine Jewelry Trunk Show! This show will feature the LARGEST collection of Chocolate Diamonds in store!
Natural fancy color brown diamonds are available from light to dark brown, in many hues and clarities. Chocolate Diamonds® are Le Vian®’s original brand of natural fancy color diamonds that are selected for their rich chocolatey flavor, and sold exclusively by Le Vian®.
- In the year 2000, Le Vian® initiated a campaign to brand Chocolate Diamonds® in order to distinguish them as high quality and separate them from the lower clarity, poor color diamonds. Le Vian® is the originator of Chocolate Diamonds® and holds the registered trademark in countries all over the world.
- To be branded as Chocolate Diamonds®, these rare and natural beauties need to rate between C4-C7 on the color chart, have a clarity of SI1 or better, have a specific hue, be within the top 5% of the production, and sourced by Le Vian®. Chocolate Diamonds® of 20 points or larger are 10,000 times rarer than white diamonds.
- Chocolate Diamonds® of ½ carat or larger are laser inscribed with the Chocolate Diamonds® brand on the girdle.
- The color of Chocolate Diamonds® is determined by the tremendous pressure they receive deep within the earth.
- Chocolate Diamonds® have been the most affordable natural fancy colored diamonds, their earth- toned color is wearable every day. However, the larger gems have been fetching record prices by collectors.
- Le Vian® revolutionized fine jewelry by combining the flavors of diamonds, gems and gold in new ways, using its proprietary black rhodium within unique original designs.
- Chocolate Diamonds® are mainly found in one mine in the world, the Argyle mine in Australia.
What: Le Vian Trunk Show
Where: Houston Jewelry
When: Thursday, December 17, 2015
For more information call 713-784-1000